Worcester Business Breakfast

Left to right: Marie Shepherd '88, President Engelkemeyer, Brenda Bianculli '90, Richelle Brown '84 and Nancy Bouchard MBA '06.

A crowd of more than 50 got out of bed early to meet with their fellow alumni at the Worcester alumni breakfast on June 5. When I attended the reception last year, I hadn’t officially started as president of the College, so it was nice to see some familiar faces among the group this time around.

Alumni receptions are always enjoyable for me because they give me the opportunity to learn more about our alumni’s experiences at Nichols and what they are currently doing. Whether they were a traditional day student, evening undergraduate or a graduate student, the alumni all had one thing in common—their support of and enthusiasm for the College.

Left to right: Jim Comer '68, Coach Mike, and Richard Scheffler '63.

A highlight of the event was a visit by former football coach, Mike Vendetti. It was a welcome surprise. No matter how far our Bison roam, they always find camaraderie when they’re back among the herd.

I look forward to meeting other alumni at future events and learning about what makes them a Bison for Life.