Meeting Athletic Teams

Nichols college Football TeamI had the pleasure of meeting our football team at a recent practice.  They asked me fun questions like “What’s your favorite sport” (you’ll have to ask one of them for my answer) and more pointed questions about our tuition costs and food options.  My schedule is starting to fill with visits to athletic events and other college-related activities.  Thunder was upset that he didn’t accompany me to the football field and complained that he’s been couped up for a week now.  Where do you think he should make his next appearance?

6 thoughts on “Meeting Athletic Teams

1. Dr. Engelkemeyer, Ellen’s idea is great! I’d encourage you to push the iTunesU project I’ve proposed here at Nichols. 🙂 This way you can “vlog” (video blogging directly from your iPhone/iPad II) to all Nichols (and other) communities connected to iTunes through their iPods, iPads, iPhones and any other smart device with access to the internet. Besides, we would be in excellent company, along with the Ivy League schools, which would definitely differentiate us from the COWC schools and enhance the learning experience here on campus. Cheers!

2. It is so great to see you and Thunder out and about on campus, I think this is a great and refreshing approach at Nichols 🙂

3. Thank you for hosting a virtual visit with some of our online graduate students on Friday! They enjoyed meeting you and Thunder (we missed a photo op) and appreciated your interest in their Nichols experience. Thank you for taking the time at the onset of a holiday weekend.

• Thank you for giving me the opportunity to join your virtual visit. This was a great way to learn more about you and your visions for Nichols, you made for a pleasurable experiance.